Why People Choose Rev Collision
We strive to be different at Rev Collision. We may be another collision repair shop in Houston, TX, but we go beyond. As a resident of Houston, you deserve nothing less than our dependability and commitment.
What Makes Us Different?
- No DPRs (Direct Repair Programs). That's right! We do not let anything stand between us and your insurance claim. This was an accident, so it's our job to treat it as such. Our team can communicate directly with your claims adjuster to get you the best rates on our services.
- We Advocate. Our team consists of mechanical engineers who know what is best for your car. We will do whatever we can to get you the best damage repairs possible.
THE REV COLLISION REPAIR PROCESS
At Rev Collision, we have collision repair down to a science, so every vehicle we work on goes through a thorough repair process. Our friendly team of mechanical engineers will be there every step of the way to guide you through that process and answer any questions you have, so we’ll keep you informed from start to finish.
1. Perform Evaluation & Fill Out Paperwork
First, we will evaluate and tag your vehicle while you fill out the necessary paperwork. Filling that out is essential because it covers information such as car ownership, towing needs, loaner car arrangements, and other details we need to know.
2. Deliver Your Repair Plan
Once we’ve gathered all the information we need, our team will provide you with a comprehensive repair plan. We’ll discuss the needed repairs and answer any questions you have at that point before continuing to the next step.
3. Gather Photos & Order Parts
Next, our team will label the damage on your vehicle, take any necessary photos, and start ordering the parts we need. We’ll tear down the car as we wait so that the moment they arrive, we can get to work on rebuilding your car. Should we discover further interior damage along the way, we’ll let you know and adjust our estimate accordingly.
4. Complete Repairs & Repaint!
After the ordered parts come in, we’ll make the needed repairs with speed and precision. We’ll make your vehicle look good as new with a new paint job, matching the rest of your car’s body exactly. Once everything is reassembled, we move on to the final step.
5. Final Inspection & Detailing
Your safety and satisfaction are our top priorities, so we finish every job with a final inspection and detailing job. Our collision experts will examine and inspect every bit of your vehicle to ensure that it is in the best possible condition.
Should your car fail our inspection for any reason, we will make adjustments and test again until it passes. Finally, we’ll wash and detail your vehicle so you can enjoy your like-new vehicle and show it off out on the open road!